Cookbook Reviews...Fine Cooking Pies, Crisps and Cobblers


I found this book for Myrna - Fine Cooking  Pies, Crisps and Cobblers, with 59 excellent recipes along with lots of good hints for pie success and was really happy that she liked it so much.  I liked this pie book also…and I think you would too.  It’s enough to make me make a pie  – and I will for the holidays coming up.  
However, I really don’t need to make pie – we are on Myrna’s “Pie Route” – and get deliveries of pieces of pie often.   Myrna’s pie fans actually remind her when they haven’t had their favorite pie in awhile!!
So that’s why she’s making the pie and crisps from this great book.  Hope you'll find something you'll want to try too!

Apple Crisp with Pecans and Orange

Pear and Brown Sugar Crisp

Buttermilk Pie

Apple Cider Pie - Sue's favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.