Cookbook Reviews...Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Baking Book


This weeks recipes are from Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Baking 2009The cover notes that this was previously published as Holiday Baking 2008. 
  I am the one who can't resist buying baking books and magazines, but Sue found several recipes she thought were good also. 
  I changed my mind several times before I could decide which of these great looking recipes to bake and post for you to try. I ended up with 2 quick breads as they are so good to have on hand over the Holidays. They freeze well, try slicing them and freezing the slices.
  These are about as close as I come to baking bread these days. Sue found a recipe for bread that she made. Won’t see me making braided loaves. Thankfully she lives close and takes pity on us and gifts us with bread. Each to their own baking skill.
  Do try a new recipe though, you might find you can do it quite well. This book (magazine) has some lovely looking cakes and cheesecakes.
 Several of the Better Homes and Gardens out of date magazines can be purchased by looking on the internet.

Parmesan Challah

Cherry Golden Raisin Bread


Peppermint Sandies with White Chocolate Glaze


Apricot, Pecan White Chocolate Bread
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.