Mustard Cream Pork Chops (Gluten free)


If you are “gravy challenged” or on a gluten-free diet, this excellent, easy recipe is for you and your family…they will love it!   It’s so easy it’s hard to believe.  It has so much flavor from just a few ingredients!  I served it on homemade noodles, as the recipe called for; gluten-free or not, rice or even potatoes on the side would be just as good.  This is one recipe I have no reservations serving to company.
Mustard Cream Pork Chops
  1        Tablespoons  Butter
  1        Tablespoons  Dijon Mustard -- country-style **
  2       Each  Boneless Pork Top Loin Chop -- 1/2" thick
            Salt and pepper to taste
    1/4 Cup  Heavy Cream
In 8" skillet, melt butter until sizzling; stir in mustard.  Place pork chops in skillet; sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until pork chops are fork tender (15-20 minutes). Remove from heat.
Stir heavy cream into pan juices; (let warm a little until slightly thickened over medium-low heat); spoon over chops. (Don't overheat the cream, it may separate)
Serve pork chops and cream sauce over noodles or rice (for gluten-free and others).
  "Land O Lakes Treasury of Country Heritage Meals & Menus "

**Use a gluten-free brand if needed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I had been over for dinner! (forgive me in my rude invitation) But your photo looks delicious!! I am thinking I need to make pork chops this week!!

    Thank you for sharing

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.