Do You Remember?

Sue - those sandals were red!
Do you remember......
When being "bigger" meant inheriting Mom's old Brownie camera?
When we spent all our allowance on getting tiny black and white photos developed at our local Drugstore?
When we first saw real, although poor quality, COLOR photos?
When you could take Polaroids - and had to brush something over the picture to make it develop?
When you could get pretty good color Polaroids - and they have faded drastically over time?
And now you can store hundreds of photos on a "flash" drive and carry them in your pocket - older is not always better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I stumbled on your page when looking for a noodle recipe from Marcia Adams (Have 2 of her cookbooks). Just a little comment-the recipe box photo you have is the exact same box-mine is metal-that I got when I was a kid. Lets just say it is decades old...just thought it was quite a coincidence considering how long I've had it. Used it to store glitter for craft projects..if you can believe it there are still a couple of plastic bottles of the stuff it it. Don't ask why I still have it! Anyway, I am enjoying your blog and will come back often for good reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, always nice to have a new reader, . I have 2 of Marcia Adams books also, good recipes and great photos, I finally gave my last recipe box to my Granddaughter. We hope you enjoy the blog there are a few more posts from her cookbooks that we enjoy. The scalloped potatoes is just like my Mom and Grandma's and they didn't have use a recipe.

      Delete

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.