Product Review...Gluten Free Condensed soups


As our regular readers know  we do not get paid for endorsing any products. That said I recently tried three Gluten Free soups that my daughter Amy had found. 
 I have tried other GF tomato soups and while they were OK, they were not the texture I wanted to use in a Hot Dish style of recipe. One of my favorite hot dishes uses condensed tomato soup without adding any other liquid and I have missed having it. This soup by Dei Fratelli worked great. Right texture, right taste and makes a good bowl of tomato soup for a quick meal.
 I haven’t tried the two condensed soups by Pacific but Amy has and says they work well also. While white sauce works the condensed soups give any dish they are used in extra flavor and we all like them used to make gravy.

 If you need to eat Gluten Free you might want to give these a try.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't have any food allergies. What a pain that must be for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so bad once you get used to it. I do miss good breads though, even after all of these years.

      Delete

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.