Stuffing Coated Chicken


My husband really liked this easy way to prepare chicken.  I had some boneless, skinless chicken thighs, so I used them; I only needed to bake them for 30 minutes.  I did not drizzle the butter on the coating before baking; it was crisp and delicious without it.  I simply pressed any extra coating I had gently onto the pieces before baking.  I rolled out the stuffing mix in a plastic bag with my rolling pin to crush it some.   You probably will want to dry your chicken pieces before coating with the butter and stuffing mixture.   I’ll be making this again.
Stuffing Coated Chicken
  1 1/2    Cups  Stuffing Mix -- finely crushed
  2           Tablespoons  Grated Parmesan Cheese
     1/2    Cup  Butter – melted
  1           Teaspoon  Garlic -- minced
  5           Six Ounce  Chicken Breast Halves -- boneless, skinless
In shallow dish, combine stuffing crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
In another shallow dish, combine butter and garlic.  Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with stuffing mixture.  Place in a greased 13" x 9" baking dish (or rimmed baking sheet).
Sprinkle with remaining stuffing mixture and drizzle with remaining butter mixture.  Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
  "TOH Winning Recipes”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.