Stacked Nachos



 Everyday Foods online had the directions for individual Nachos which I have been wanting to try. Bettie is a fan of Nachos and while I like them, I hate the mess of cheese sauce all over them. These turned out great and could be tailored to anyone’s taste. I used shredded cheddar, salsa, black olives, green chilies and sour cream on top.
 What surprised me was that they were easy to move from the pan to a plate. I was sure they would fall apart. Next time, I am going to add some browned ground beef or browned sausage. Try your favorite cheese and toppings and make them your own. Easy to do, and great for a Saturday or Sunday evening.
 Stacked Nachos
Ingredients
Tortilla chips
Your favorite toppings such as black beans, salsa, sliced jalapenos or green chilies, and shredded cheese.
Sour Cream
  Directions
Preheat oven to 350°. Build as many stacks as you want on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet by alternately layering tortilla chips with your favorite toppings. (Two layers are what I used) ending with shredded cheese on top. Bake until the cheese is melted and the stacks are warm about six to seven minutes. Garnish with sour cream if desired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.