Land O Lakes "Comfort Foods"

The Land O Lakes Recipe Collection booklet Comfort Foods published about 1998, was my first exposure to their cookbooks; I usually saw their recipes  in ads and small flyers.  It is filled with familiar recipes:  for main dishes, soups and stews, salads and sides, breads and desserts.  It gives “meal solutions” - a week’s menus using recipes from each section.  It wasn’t hard to find something new to try in this attractive booklet.  I like the full-page appealing photos, and I liked that the recipes didn't use a lot of  expensive convenience foods.   Best of all, I've found the Land O Lakes recipes "work" - I've never had a failure with a recipe from them.   Some of these recipes are linked below.

Minestrone with Pasta

Lemon Poppy Seed Bread

Beef Strogonoff

Salmon Cakes with Dill Sauce

Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.