Kitchen Equipment Review...Swing-a-Way Jar Opener



I’ve found a great new-to-me jar opener…it’s really made it easier for me in the kitchen.  It’s a Swing-A-Way Comfort Grip Jar Opener…comes with a red or black handle and is less than $10.  (We get no payment for recommending this product!)
I love it…it opens the toughest jar lids for me…maraschino cherry jar lids or pickle jar lids and it’s great to open plastic milk bottle lids the first time!  They say it will even open nail polish bottles and I can say that it will open those small makeup tubes too.  This week I wanted to open a jar that contained touch-up paint for our living area walls...the lid was STUCK! really hard but this opener got it open for me...what a blessing.  Small, lightweight, well-made, inexpensive…why hadn’t I seen this before!
I keep it hanging on my rack that contains all my openers, for cans, jars, bottles, etc.  It’s stainless steel, with a padded grip that’s spring-loaded and fits any size hands.
I raved about it to Myrna so much she bought one for herself and 2 as gifts for her daughter and granddaughter.  You might want to ask for one in your Christmas stocking!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I wanted one more little gift for my Mom, ordered myself one too:@) Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a good one. The old timey ones were a pain to use.

    ReplyDelete

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.