King Arthur Gluten Free Web Site and Recipes


If, like me, you need to bake Gluten Free, you need to check out the King Arthur web site. https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/gluten-free
 They have a great collection of GF recipes not all of them for sweet things. I recently tried their yeast bread recipe and it was a major hit. 
 Directions in all of their recipes are clear and concise and when followed give you great tasting baked goods. I highly recommend them and also their regular recipes if you don’t need or want to bake GF.  
 I don’t do a lot of baking for Gluten Free items as it becomes costly, but if you want a great site for recipes this is the site to go to. When the recipe works it then becomes worth the cost. The Brownies are also excellent. Buying the flour instead of the GF  mixes helps with the cost and is more versatile.
 While you are there take a look at the store items they have for sale. I can sometimes find the all purpose and the baking mix in my local store but if you have enough of an order the postage is often free and they run quite a few sales if you sign up for their email.

 Great web sites that are clear, easy to follow and arranged in a logical manner are not as easy for find and this site manages to do all of the above. Worth looking at no manner how you bake. Keep in mind that web sites that are selling an item that is used in a recipe are going to post their best recipes so you will bake from them which I have no problem doing.

2 comments:

  1. The shipping on some things is totally crazy and I don't know how they think they can sell them. When I buy horse supplies they offer free shipping over a certain amount and more times than many, I always buy a big order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth. And then they charge you postage to send it back if it doesn't work out. I try to buy only when the shipping is free at least if I can.

      Delete

Hi...we'd love to hear from you.
Comments are moderated before appearing...Thanks.